Monday, May 27, 2013

Strawberry Cheesecake (The busy mom's version)

I was trying to get creative with the easy version of baking a cheesecake, because simply put, I am mother and a student and a full time employee so therefore "Ain't nobody got time" to be making a fancy Martha Stewart cheesecake! With that said, I went to my local grocery store and purchased the pie crust, two Philadelphia's (or whatever store brand cream cheese) whipped topping and strawberries. I made the cheesecake (using directions in cream cheese box), added semi sweet chocolate chips in the mix (why not?, I love chocolate) and baked. Once it cooled down I spread whipped topping on top and finished it off by arranging the strawberries (as shown above). Viola! It was delicious, to say the least. And most importantly, it was so easy, time-friendly and finger-licking good. =)