Friday, June 6, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation Edible Oreo Lei

These super easy edible leis are perfect for a kindergarten graduation! Instead of making the graduate's personal favorite freshly baked cookies (Edible Cookie Lei), I opted for something less time consuming. I decided to go with Oreos, although really any type of cookies will do.
*If you decide to make chocolate chip  leis make sure to keep it in a cool place...nobody wants a melted lei.

All you need: saran wrap, cookies, ribbon and a graduate. 


Cut the saran wrap as long as you need for your graduate (I cut enough for 12 cookies)


Fold over


Fold the other side until its nice and tight. 


Start twisting


I chose two different ribbons. I used this silver one to hold it tight.




The lavender ribbon was used for decorative purpose..




Tie the ends together with the leftover ribbon. 

Congratulations to my little love.